This is how you can create MyEtherWallet online.
1. Go to myetherwallet.com.
2. Choose the language on top right of the page.
3. The form of wallet registration will open. Create a password, enter it and click Create New Wallet. Do not forget to save the password to a text document created before.
4. Then download Keystore. This file will help enter Ethereum wallet. MyEtherWallet does not keep data so if a psassword or this file are not saved it will not be possible to restore access to the wallet. Then click I understand. Continue.
5. Then the private key will appear. It is possible eather to save it or to print. Enter ittothe text document and click Save your address.
6. There will be six possible authorization methods. Choose Keystore File (UTC/JOIN) or Private Key.
Then enter the private key to Select Your Wallet File, enter the password. Click Unlock and get to your account.
To log into the wallet again click Wiew Wallet info in the menu